Friday, July 28, 2006

Every public gathering I see you looking
with bemused eyes, wanting to see the consequence
of your product
but not wanting to be there either…
Is it you or your imagery that brings them there?
Wouldn’t you like to know?
Every written word of yours
is there for all to see; And yet for you there is always
a large melee…You don’t see it as necessary
but you know you can't help people
the way they’d rather be…So tell me,
what goes on in your mind there,
when they all want a piece of you instead…
********************************************************************
Thursday- May 2, 2002

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.dandelife.com

Make a Timeline of your life

Raghav said...

brilliant.. everyone seems to want a piece of me these days.. my fiance, parents, friends, colleagues, work, aaaaahhhhhh

- litol figgy - said...

wow! i like this one! i like how you painted the way our muse eludes us and inspires us. thanks for sharing this. :)

Blue Athena said...

Can identify with the need of being somewhere but wishing all the same to be someplace else.

Nicely put. :)

P.S.: Cant=Can't

Wanderer said...

* Raghav: Mucho thanks!
'Brilliant' is a word I rarely get to see... ;)
And regarding the people who want a piece of you...don't you have their pieces too?!:) Glad you could drop by...

* Rain: Like I said on your blog, "I'm glad it 'rained' today!" :))

* Perspective: Thanks a ton! Cheers!

* Blue: :)))) Glad you liked it! Coming from you is sure a compliment...
ps: edited the same. thanks for that too.

shikha said...

Want a piece of you instead..hah..so true!!

Menagerie said...

Lovely...how true! Do I notice a new template...

Wanderer said...

* Shikha: :)))

* Menagerie: Yes,a new template! Needed to look a lil more optimistic and brighter!;)

Saher said...

Excellent... Witty and Inventive..

Smiles!
Saher

Neo said...

Hey thanks for comments on my blog.
do tell me more abt ur self...
as far as i am concerned u can visit my home page at www.viralshah.blogspot.com

reply