Sunday, March 12, 2006

VROOOOMMMMMMMM....

Revv up baby, its F1 time again!!! Yahooooooooo!!!
And on to a wonderful start in Bahrain, was Alonso, beating Schumi by a second and a lil more....Although I really don't like him one bit, I must say he earned it...Well, I'm not complaining as my faves and the people I'm rooting for came in second and third place respectively- yes, you guessed right- M.Schumacher and K.Raikkonen! :)
There are so many partnerships, alliances and collaborations happening all of a sudden all over the world. Take the F1 world itself- McLaren & Mercedes, BMW & Sauber, Ferrari & Shell, Super Aguri & Honda, Toyota & Panasonic.... This is in racing, but I see the trend taking place even in architecture and design...but more on that later...
My fave car is the Ferrari, and with Kimi Raikkonen possibly joining the Ferrari team next year- my life should be made just watching the entire series!
All in all a relaxed sunday... normally the weekend, especially Sundays are days to indulge... all the senses... so from aromatic candles and oils to fragrant food and delicious desserts, accompanied by good music or a nice movie/book... I let myself loose on them all... the flavours for today were cinnamon, orange, lavender, tuberose, strawberry, jasmine, mint and sandalwood... hmmm- I can see your nose all confused and your mind in a whirl wondering what was used where...hahaha.
So cheerios folkses- a Happy Sunday and a great beginning to a fab week!
Au revoir from moi!

No comments: