Monday, May 15, 2006

days full of emotions...

Spent this weekend going thru a myriad emotions, nuances and thought processes....and many people... the same being expressed below....

Universal Realm-1.
Bored am I!
Why should I listen to thy?
Just to say 'my-o-my'
How well you manage to lie!?



Universal Realm-2.
A day of rush and haste
maybe partly gone to waste
Noises reverberate more as a din
All I can do is bear and grin...
and put up my chin...
Times lost and moments gone
Is making me oh so forlorn!
When will I learn my lessons well?
And learn to live and not just dwell....



Universal Realm-3
Strangers all
whichever directions I see...
A few familiar and loved faces
amidst these fishes in the sea
All remind me of the person
I thought I was but not anymore....
And of dreams and nuances of yore
A cold wave
spreads through my being
As I find myself distant
from these souls living...
Life has brought me to a full circle
of emotions....
Giving me part hope and despair in portions....




Universal Realm-4
Life plays games
that are hard to decipher
Makes you see otherwise
and bear
things you actually don't want to hear

Everybody has their own reasons
for being the way they are
and when you think
you finally have understood,
they change,
with the passing seasons...

Have fun while the company
of the friend can last
and forget the rest
seems to be the mantra of now
never mind the broken heart
you leave behind
and shards of a wanton past

Its so easy to say
you don't care anymore
that you need to live
and not be bound
and to believe
that distances are a must...
the more they are....
the less you pay.

Saw love transform
and become
someone else
us became you and me
and the 'I' got lost
someplace else
suddenly
the void appeared;
to say ,
you are not needed
anymore
go back to where
you're from


So what happens
to love
that lasts through
rollercoaster of feelings
and behaviour
growing stronger
as time passes...
living to give
completely,
as the only way it can
exist or will do.

13 comments:

Hazel Dream said...

Pessimism is the loss of Purpose , the whole equation of life is about claiming more then what nature think you deserve, but in this process you shall never lose to invent Purposes for yourself even when you fail.
and I always believe its not the truth which always win but its the winners which becomes truth .

Wanderer said...

*Hazel: nah! was not a pessimistic post, even tho it may seem that way...was one of introspective retrospection definitely.
And i don't agree that the whole equation of life is about claiming more than what nature thinks you deserve... especially when 90% of mankind does not know what nature is or what it thinks we deserve or even what our purpose in life is. But I agree that pessimism is the loss of purpose...

Hazel Dream said...

Lovemarks (quite a inviting Nick ) well in this whole Idea of Equation the "Nature" and "my self" is irrelevent because Claiming ( ambition) becomes Prime. who cares what god is and who cares who am I . I am slave of my emotional and ambition. thats the slavery we live

± said...

Universal Realm-3 - Outstanding.

And funny too. I have been in the same area of thought for a while. And managed a post yesterday...

Ah...but didn’t manage to cover the spectrum you did... comparatively my writing suffers from Parkinson.

Been visiting for a while now. And read your profile. Guess you were meant to be a writer :-)

Cheers

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

Wow. What should we call this ?
Parallel Existence!!!
Or Transient Mentality ?

The Wandering Hermit said...

I seem to forever exist in the THird Realm....
cheers
z

Φ said...

Fantabulous..

felt like caught some where in the empyrean realm seperated from my usual self..

incontestably brilliant

adi said...

universal realm 4 puts the question mark on the phrase "love lives forever". yes, love goes thru a series of changes and it starts with an attraction to get something that's not achievable, followed by passion. when the same person becomes so easily available , this attraction factor diminishes, and the so called love wears away.

Wanderer said...

(BLUSH!)
Thank ye all for the compliments,pls keep them coming!;)

* Hazel: I agree with you on that. We are slaves of our emotions...and sometimes the mind screws up!

* Harjee: thank ya!:) Love your blog,in fact added ur name to my list of faves!

* Ajay: Ahem! are we both talking the same language? (hehe)

* Ice N Fire: (great combo!)Thanks for dropping by!:) and hopefully see you more often.

* Zofo: yes, considering the wonderful places you keep travelling too and the amazing pics you click- you would have to be in realm 3!

* Φ : Hurrah! You're back!:) And thank you- esp since I don't write half as well as you.

* Adi: Hi! No,I wasn't trying to question love's existence- I am a die-hard believer in love, and for me it will live beyond my own self. I am actually wondering what happens to it when it exists and gives (as that's what love always does) and yet cannot. And the love I am talking of is not the romantic, puppy love we usually experience, which fades off with the first spring... but love in its pure form which transcends beyond emotional and physical matters- its abt the soul.

Menagerie said...

wow! nicee !

Wanderer said...

* Menagerie: Hey! Long time no see/hear... :)

Saher said...

Very nice. Emotions depicting so beautifully. Great!

Smiles!
Saher

Wanderer said...

* saher: Thanks a toN!:)